The entities required to pass an integrity plan in accordance with the ACA’s guidelines are state authorities and organizations, territorial autonomy and local self-government bodies, public services and public enterprises.
In case you need any information regarding the implementation of integrity plans, please contact the Anti-Corruption Agency – Division for Integrity Plans, via telephone: 41 49 100, option 5, or email: email@example.com
INTEGRITY PLAN DEVELOPMENT
• Development of the draft integrity plan
Manual for the Integrity plan development
Translation of the Manual has been provided through a joint project of the European Union and the Council of Europe „Strengthening the capacities of law enforcement and judiciary in the fight against corruption in Serbia“ (PACS – www.coe.int/pacs).
• A table overview of the most important state institutions that have developed and submitted their integrity plans within the deadline set by the law, and those that have failed to do so.
INTEGRITY PLAN IMPLEMENTATION
The person designated to monitor the implementation of the integrity plan –
– shall submit lists of arranged measures to persons responsible for their implementation;
– shall monitor whether the measures indicated in the Integrity Plan are being implemented in compliance with the required deadlines;
– shall report to the ACA, in the manner and time frame set by the ACA, on the implementation of measures (whether they have been implemented or not within the deadlines set in the lists of measures, and reasons for failure to comply, if any).